Cool Footbath with Lavender Oil
Kind of substance
Lavender Relaxing Bath Milk (also sold as Lavendel Entspannungsbad)
This cool lavender footbath calms the nervous urge to move the legs.
- Restless legs syndrome
The water is cool, ca. 16–20°C (60.8 to 68°F)
Use only before bed rest
- Footbath tub / large washing basin
- Lavender Relaxing Bath Milk (Weleda, also available as Lavendel Entspannungsbad)
- Hand towel
- Large bath towel
- Foot mat
- Fill the footbath tub with max. 16–20°C (60.8–68°F) cool water
- Add 15 ml of the bath additive and stir, using a figure-eight pattern
- During the bath, cover the legs and hip area with the large towel
- Application time max. 10 min.
- Then go to bed
Instructions to download
- Instructions Cool Footbath with Lavender Oil
Dateigröße: 504 KB
A 72-year-old man has been suffering from restless legs syndrome for 30 years. The problem started during a 32-hour bus trip in a seated position with only a few breaks. This journey was associated with extreme stress. His accompanying wife was seriously ill during this journey and could not lie down.
The patient reports that he was unable to remove this stress from his body.
An ice-cold shower in the evening had an increasingly less calming effect on his fidgety legs. The lavender foot bath calmed not only his legs, but also his mind.