Burn Lotion Compress
Kind of substance
The composition of substances has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects and regenerates tissue. In the case of larger wounds, especially open wounds, it is advisable to use WALA burn lotion both for wound cleansing and wound treatment.
- Acute skin redness and heat
- Allergic, hyperergic skin diseases
- Ulcers and Abrasions
- Insect bites
- First and second degree burns after irradiation (see example case)
- Burn Lotion (Brandessenz WALA)
- 250 ml hot water
- An inner cloth of the appropriate size
- Possibly 1 cotton cloth to cover it
- 1 tablespoon
- A basin
- Mix 1 tablespoon of burn lotion with 250 ml lukewarm water, soak the inner cloth in the solution and place on the affected area, possibly covered with a cotton cloth so that the person's clothing does not become damp.
- Remove the substance cloth as soon as it is dry; leave on for at least 30 min.
- Rinse out the inner cloth and hang up the cloths to dry
Burn gel (Brandgel® Wala) can be used for further treatment of healing skin.
Instructions to download
- Instructions Burn Lotion Compress
Dateigröße: 509 KB
A 56-year-old woman with breast carcinoma had strongly reddened skin locally with an intense feeling of heat and 1st and 2nd degree burns after her first radiation treatment.
The locally applied compress with moist, warm burn lotion brought immediate relief, the feeling of tension and heat decreased considerably and the redness was reduced. After 4 applications, no abnormalities were visible on the skin.